- Kenya Airways And SAA Launch Codeshare Partnership
- Rwanda Opens State-Of-The-Art Eco-tourism Park In Kigali City
- Now Frankfurt caps flights
- Codeshare deal between South African Airways, Kenya Airways opens up more options for travelers
- Heathrow faces refuelling delays as workers set to strike
- Kenya Airways suspends London route ticket sales on airport crisis
- More CPT seasonal flights from Edelweiss
- Africa Needs Proactive Individuals To Drive Tourism Agenda ― ATB
- Destination South Africa positions to UK market
- Delta and United Airlines both win cases to service Cape Town
Air Mauritius resumes flights to Cape Town!
Air Mauritius, the flag carrier of Mauritius, is set to resume direct flights to Cape Town in South Africa. Effective 16 November 2022, the airline will operate two weekly flights between Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU) on Mauritius, the main island of Republic of Mauritius, and Cape Town International Airport (CPT) in Cape Town.
Flights will be operated on Wednesdays and Sundays on board a new generation Airbus A350/A330neo aircraft.