How to become a member
ATTA welcomes full membership applications from any business working directly in the African tourism industry both in Africa and in global source markets.
If you are a business who works with the African tourism industry by providing services to tourism businesses around the world we very much welcome your application
To join ATTA® you need to:
- Be an active member in the African Travel & Tourism Industry
- Be endorsed by 2 of our current members - your proposers.
- The proposers must be a director or principal of the member company. If either declines to support the application, you will be given one further opportunity to find an alternative supporter. Failing that, membership will be rejected.
- Your business will need to
- Have been trading for at least a year
- Have a live website
- Belong to your country's recognised trade association
If your business does not meet the above criteria please contact us directly on [email protected] and we can disucss how best to proceed with your application.
All applications will be circulated to each ATTA® member for comment before membership is accepted.