- MSC restarts its SA cruises next week – and all passengers must now be fully vaccinated
- Application for Membership - Human Factor Hub - Professional Partners - South Africa
- Harare aims to reach 25 million trees planted by 2021
- Air France may fly to SA after Dec 4
- WTTC, ASTA Call on Governments to Drop Travel Bans Against the Omicron Variant
- Emirates restarts flights to SA tomorrow – but won’t carry passengers out of Joburg
- Kenya to maintain South Africa flights despite Covid-19 variant scare
- China to donate 600 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to Africa
- British Airways flies to South Africa again
- Rwanda: Akagera National Park welcomes 30 white rhinos in largest-ever single translocation!
VS – new departure timeBy ATTA®
Virgin Atlantic has notified agents that it is currently operating three flights a week between Johannesburg and London Heathrow due to the red-list restrictions.
The flights operate on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays with a new departure time of 09h55 and a same-day arrival at 19h20 into London Heathrow.
Virgin says currently the GDS shows the departure time of 20h55 and not the new departure time of 09h55 and asks agents to be aware of the new time when passengers are booking their hotel quarantine. Passengers need to book quarantine arrival on the same day as departure due to the new flight schedule.
Read more here
Source: Travel News, South Africa