- VS – new departure time
- MSC restarts its SA cruises next week – and all passengers must now be fully vaccinated
- Application for Membership - Human Factor Hub - Professional Partners - South Africa
- Harare aims to reach 25 million trees planted by 2021
- Air France may fly to SA after Dec 4
- WTTC, ASTA Call on Governments to Drop Travel Bans Against the Omicron Variant
- Emirates restarts flights to SA tomorrow – but won’t carry passengers out of Joburg
- Kenya to maintain South Africa flights despite Covid-19 variant scare
- China to donate 600 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to Africa
- British Airways flies to South Africa again
Mozambique reiterates commitment to renewablesBy ATTA®
The continuous commitment to the development of renewable energies in Mozambique is at the top of the Mozambican executive’s priorities, guaranteed by the Deputy National Director of Energy at the Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy, Marcelina Mataveia, on Tuesday during a conference on renewable energies in Mozambique.
“The Government of Mozambique is committed to the development of renewable energies,” said Mataveia, who noted that the orientation towards self-consumption constituted an asset for the country, as already foreseen in the electricity law under review.
Read more here
Source: Further Africa