- AFRICA: USAID awards $49 million to Tetra Tech for biodiversity
- Airlink to resume Joburg – George services 11 August
- Zimbabwe – two tourism land borders to reopen
- Wild dogs return to Malawi for the first time in decades
- Germany opens to SA!
- Delta restarts Johannesburg – Atlanta services
- CPT Tourism calls for no Covid-19 tests for vaccinated travellers
- ATTA in the news: ATTA urges Lobby of Raab over traffic light travel system methodology "mystery"
- Air France is set to fly to Zanzibar as from October 2021
- Zimbabwe reintroduces black rhinos to second largest national park