- Kenya: AKUH and German Govt Donate Covid Testing Kits to MoH
- S. Africa to use 2023 Netball World Cup for economic reconstruction - minister
- Tanzania’s new president changes policy on COVID-19
- New flights, Vic Falls-Kasane
- Kenya Airways suspends flights to the UK-Statement
- Home Affairs extends validity of foreigners’ visas
- Application for Membership - Northern Cape Tourism Authority
- Mass vaccination is just the first step
- Application for Membership - EasyOTA
- BA operated by Comair returns to Harare, Zimbabwe
Kenya, UK eye peace after travel ban fightBy ATTA®
Further to the UK government announcement on 02 April adding Kenya to the ‘Red List’ and Kenya’s subsequent updated arrival protocols for travellers from or transiting through Kenya, ATTA® has been involved in an ongoing dialogue behind the scenes and we are delighted to see that there will be a joint UK / Kenya committee formed to review the travel restrictions.
UK Red List
The UK ‘Red List’ is an inbound restriction driven by Public Health England and the Joint Biosecurity Centre.
It is intended to prevent ‘variants of concern’ from spreading in the UK and it is important to note that, as an inbound restriction, it is separate from the normal government outbound travel advisories issued by the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development office (FCDO).