- Emirates extends travel ban on South Africa
- Airlink launches fourth Namibian route
- African Safari Group Collection (Pty) Limited - Public Liquidation Statement
- Lufthansa suspends direct flights to Cape Town
- Zimbabwe receives first batch of vaccines from China
- 20 borders fully reopened, 30 remain closed
- Save Our Summer "SOS" Campaign
- KAA revamps airstrips in fresh plan to boost tourism
- What's On At The Waterhole? (4)
- Air Namibia ceases operations effective immediately
SAA Cancellation of International flights until 30th of October, Regional and Domestic Services until 30th of April 2021.By ATTA®
South African Airways confirms that international flights will remain cancelled up to, and including, the 30th of October 2021.
Bookings for international travel from the 31st of October onwards will remain in place for now.
South African Airways confirms that domestic and regional flights will remain cancelled up to and including the 30th of April 2021.
Bookings for domestic and regional travel from the 1st of May onwards will remain in place for now.
The cancellations pertain to the ongoing business rescue process and travel restrictions with respect to COVID-19.
Source: FlySAA Trade