- Rhino poaching in South Africa declines by 33%
- FlySafair receives rights approval to operate between SA and Mauritius
- Ethiopian Airlines and CemAir sign interline agreement
- Black rhino successfully tagged
- Qatar and Mango sign interline agreement
- Mandatory hotel quarantine for UK nationals returning from 'red list' countries
- ATTA joins other associations to form the Travel Industry Alliance (TIA)
- WTM Africa 2021 goes virtual
- Government launches R1.2bn Tourism Equity Fund
- Application for Membership - Cross Africa & Co
Help our Travel Industry Friends in AustraliaBy ATTA®
For the Australian travel industry, the continued closure of international borders, combined with the uncertainty of last-minute domestic border closures, has had a devastating impact with revenue down between 60% and 99% since March 2020.
The JobKeeper scheme ends on March 28, 2021 – and any further government support. The travel industry is now urgently calling on the Australian Government to extend a rescue package from April 1, 2021, until 2022 and they need your help.
You do not need to be based in Australia to sign the petition.