- Aquila Private Game Reserve welcomes healthy rhino calf
- ATTA HQ Christmas 2020
- ATTA International Flight Access
- New Tanzania Tourism Minister Announced
- Cape Town International sees increase in flights
- Fastjet restores Joburg-Vic Falls route
- British Airways resumes domestic operations in SA
- East African airline bound for JNB
- Kruger International Airport welcomes black impala to resident herd
- Application for Membership - Adele Wise Travel Boutique
Ethiopian Airlines Doubles Service to MoscowBy ATTA®
Ethiopian Airlines has introduced its second weekly flight to Addis Ababa from Domodedovo Airport, Moscow.
Ethiopian Airlines decided to add new frequencies to meet rising demand among Russian travelers for connecting flights to Tanzania, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, and Seychelles.
The carrier performs regular flights on Thursdays and Saturdays. The flights arrive at Domodedovo Airport at 08.15, departing at 21.30 (Moscow time).
Ethiopian Airlines’ wide-bodied Boeing 787 with 260 passenger seats performs services on the route. The flight takes 9 hours.