- Satellite technology gives SA tourism an opportunity to level the digital divide
- Qatar Airways signs interline agreement with Airlink
- Application for Membership - Pure Africa
- ‘We are Victoria Falls’ campaign in 2nd phase
- Uganda Tourism Minister Unveils Wildlife Street Kampala
- Rescued pangolin gives birth to healthy pangopup
- Econet, Panabios Unveil New Applications to Digitise Covid-19 Certificates, Ease Cross-Border Travel in Africa
- Cape Verde to reopen in time for tourist season
- SA to roll out faster COVID-19 tests at ports of entry
- Prince William & David Attenborough team up for ‘Earthshot Prize’
Zimbabwe’s President Mnangagwa launched cricket and tourism partnershipBy ATTA®
President Emmerson Mnagangwa has yesterday officially launched a promotional campaign spearheaded by the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority and Zimbabwe Cricket (ZC) aimed at boosting the country’s tourism.
ZTA is working on the project in partnership with the Zimbabwe Cricket Council.
The initiative, unveiled at a colourful event held at the State House in Harare, is expected to leverage on the popularity of cricket which attracts millions of audiences across the globe to help make Zimbabwe a tourist destination of choice.
This will see the Zimbabwe national cricket teams – whether on the field of play, training or travelling – wearing shirts bearing the ‘Visit Zimbabwe, A World of Wonders ’ branding on the sleeve.
The partnership also produced a promotional video for the campaign.
Source: ATC News