- Botswana to Allow Chartered Flights to Boost Tourism Sector
- Vic Falls tourism to get a boost
- Namibia now has over 200 free-roaming black rhinos
- Ethiopian presents the first female captain for an Airbus A350
- Mauritius launches long-term visa
- Namibia eases travel restrictions
- Edelweiss Airline resumes weekly Cape Town route
- Government ‘hopes’ to open borders to all countries by December
- Application for Membership - Gamel Tours
- Green light for Zanzibar!
Air Seychelles to operate Joburg-Maldives flights in DecemberBy ATTA®
Air Seychelles will operate flights from Johannesburg to the Maldives between December 4, 2020 and January 9, 2021.
The airline will also operate three flights per week between Johannesburg and the Seychelles during December.
The Maldives flights will take off every Friday night from Johannesburg for six weeks with return flights every Saturday over the festive period, giving South Africans the opportunity to visit the magnificent beach destination for a well-deserved break.
All travellers will need to provide proof of negative RT-PCR test results received 72 hours prior to the flight.
Air Seychelles has a flexibility policy, and travellers holding tickets issued any time until December 31 have unlimited date changes with no penalty fee.
The Maldives has had 11,616 confirmed cases of COVID-19 of which 10,733 recovered and 37 deaths were recorded.
The Seychelles have had 153 confirmed cases of which 149 have recovered and 0 deaths.