- A new initiative to strengthen the protection of rhinos
- Proflight Introduces Lusaka-Joburg Route
- Uganda: Museveni Reopens Airport, Schools for Finalists; Bars Remain Closed
- Uganda Airlines publishes flight schedule effective 01st October
- Incredible lion sighting at Cheetah Plains Private Game Reserve
- Direct flight connection between Europe, Namibia resumes
- European airlines set to resume SA flights
- Artists from across the world rally for African Painted Dog conservation
- Uganda launches virtual Safari to kick-start tourism sector
- South Africa will reopen its international borders on 1 October 2020, under alert level 1 of lockdown
Africa Travel Week Secures Partnership With Invest AfricaBy ATTA®
In a strategic move to drive business opportunities within the travel and tourism sector, Africa Travel Week (ATW) has partnered with Invest Africa, a leading pan-African business platform promoting trade and investment in Africa.
The alliance provides a strategic platform for stakeholders to drive investment initiatives for economic recovery and development during the African Tourism Investment Summit (ATIS).
The Summit is set to run alongside World Travel Market Africa (WTM Africa), ATW’s flagship B2B travel trade show, scheduled from 7 – 9 April 2021 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
“ATIS creates an important touchpoint for policymakers and investment professionals from around the globe to engage and secure business,” explains Amanda Wellbeloved General Manager: Travel, Tourism & Creative Industries at Reed Exhibitions Africa.
“As international travel returns, our goal is to create continued opportunities to rebuild our industry and we are excited to be able to leverage our partnership with Invest Africa to ensure that.”