- FCO Updates - 15th of May 2020
- Application for Membership - One Horizon Africa
- Scenes from snowy South Africa
- FCO Updates - 12 June 2020
- Pilanesberg National Park reopens tomorrow Friday 12 June
- FCO Updates - 11 June 2020
- Waterberg wild dog pack relocated to Lapalala Wilderness Reserve
- FCO Updates - 10 June 2020
- Application for Membership - Andreas Fox Safaris
- FCO Updates 9th of June 2020
Kruger National Park’s best bush soundsBy ATTA®
SANParks are open and wildlife enthusiasts lucky enough to live in the surroundings of game reserves have been enjoying the sights and sounds of the bushveld again.
Inter-provincial travel is still not permitted under Level 3 of the lockdown, so those who can’t visit the Kruger National Park (KNP) must endure seeing pictures from other visitors in the meanwhile.
Pictures and webcams are one thing, but getting immersed in the sounds of nature can transport listeners right to the bush. KNP’s audio videos have been available on YouTube for years, but the latest additions are simply incredible.
Take a listen to these fantastic bush sounds of several birds, thunderstorms, and various animal calls that will have you feeling like you’re on safari.