- FCO Updates – 29 May 2020
- FCO Updates – 28 May 2020
- Game reserve welcomes first wild dog pups in a decade
- Miriam Makeba: 9 passports, no pass
- FCO Updates – 27 May 2020
- FCO Updates – 26 May 2020
- New pygmy seahorse discovered, first of its kind in Africa
- FCO Updates – 21 May 2020
- Honey bees: Why these pollinators are so important
- FCO Updates – 20 May 2020
Join the Kgalagadi birthday celebrationsBy ATTA®
Safaris, camping, and sightseeing are not on the cards for South Africans just yet. Level 3 regulations stipulate that national parks and game reserves will remain closed.
In the meantime, nothing stops us from looking back on previous trips and going down memory lane. Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is celebrating its 20th birthday and has challenged safari-goers to share their photos and to recall their favorite memories of visits to the park.
The park spans the Kalahari Desert region of the Northern Cape and Botswana. Its vast wildlife includes migrating herds of wildebeest and springbok, as well as predators like the beautiful black-maned Kalahari lion.
You can join the virtual celebration by sharing your pictures on Twitter, using the #Kgalagadi2020