- Application for Membership - Kingfisher Journeys
- Safari Pioneer Geoffrey Kent Talks About Old and New Adventures in Africa
- Uganda: Bush War trek to become a tourism venture
- Kisumu woos tourists for Unesco-listed Kit Mikayi rock
- Nigeria Immigration Releases Visa-on-Arrival Application Details
- Culture is preserving the Mt. Rwenzori Forest National Park
- New Year’s marked birth of first baby giraffe for KZN conservancy
- Netflix Africa picks up BLOOD LIONS documentary ahead of festive season break
- Cape Town welcomes inaugural United Airlines flight
- Kenya & China sign MOU to make Mt Kenya and Mt Huangshan sister parks
Tanzania Tourist Visa UpdateBy ATTA®
We have received various queries from Atta members about the process for obtaining a tourist visa for Tanzania.
We would therefore like to clarify that members should advise their clients to register for an E-visa ahead of travel when visiting Tanzania. Visitors can also apply for a visa on arrival but this process is much more lengthy.
Visa applicants are advised to make their applications through the Official Tanzania Immigration website (www.immigration.go.tz) ONLY and not through any other websites. The cost of an ordinary (single entry) visa is $50 USD and allows a three month stay in Tanzania.
More information on the visa application process and points of entry where the E-visa can be used can be found here: https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/guidelines