- Application for Membership - Venture Uganda Travel
- Kenya to host first African protected areas congress in November
- Application for Membership - Coral Lodge
- Introducing Advisory Board Member: Alex Walters
- Construction of Ellen DeGeneres campus commences in Kinigi
- New footage released of giant Pangolins in Africa
- Application for Membership - Diani Reef Beach Resort and Spa
- 2019 Africa’s Travel Indaba Date Brought Forward
- Heathrow is off to a ‘stellar start’ in 2019
- Work on Kanyemba floating bridge across the Zambezi is set to begin
Atta partners with Kenya Airways as Airline Sponsor until 2021
Atta (The African Travel and Tourism Association) are proud to announce a new partnership with Kenya Airways. Kenya Airways will be Atta’s Airline Sponsor until February 2021.
Commenting on the new partnership Chris Mears, CEO of Atta says: ‘’We are excited to once again be working so closely with Kenya Airways, the Pride of Africa. Kenya Airways’ recent introduction of the New York, Rome and Geneva routes shows how the airline is connecting the world to Africa, a mission we share. We could not be happier to be collaborating with them to promote tourism to the African continent.’’
Sally Peters, Area Marketing & PR Manager says, "Kenya Airways is delighted to be returning as ‘Airline Sponsor’ for Atta. With our amazing network across Africa and adding New York last November, as well as Rome and Geneva coming on line in June 2019, we are increasing our footprint across Europe and US and especially with our JV partnership with Air France KLM. Working with Atta as a partner, we truly do connect Africa to the World and the World to Africa”.
About Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 51 destinations worldwide, 42 of which are in Africa and carries over three million passengers annually. It continues to modernize its fleet with its 32 aircraft being some of the youngest in Africa. This includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft.
The on-board service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Kenya Airways takes pride for being in the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra -modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. Kenya Airways celebrated 40 years of operations in January 2017 and was named Africa Leading Airline 2017 by the World Travel Awards.
For more information, please visit www.kenya-airways.com or call their 24hr Contact Centre: +254 20 327 4747,