- How tourism is impacting economic development in Africa
- Central & Eastern Europe Roadshow in March
- Global travel ‘megatrends’ outlined in new report by WTTC
- KTB heads to India and Spain to market destination Kenya
- New platform to promote cultural tourism in Rwanda
- Application for Membership - Tusker Trail
- Cableway welcomes the 28 millionth visitor
- Key tourist sites in Ghana to receive a facelift
- Laura Morrison drives a 1958 Morris Minor from Scotland to Cape Town
- FCO Update: Zimbabwe 18 January 2019
1st Africa Showcase scheduled for Southern Europe
Africa Showcase breaks new ground this month as the popular roadshow prepares to host events in Madrid, Paris and Milan. For the inaugural edition in Southern Europe, twenty top-quality suppliers from Southern and East Africa have been selected to participate on the roadshow.
The events educate travel specialists across the region, while they discover the diversity of products and destinations Africa has to offer. From the connections made at the event, attendees profitably grow their sales to popular destinations in Africa.
Buyer facilitation is managed by 3Sixty Luxury Marketing, a familiar name in the industry and a strong supporter of Africa Showcase. These market experts have handpicked the right buyers to match the exhibitors, ensuring quality and business potential.
Southern Europe makes up 15% of the total European arrivals in South Africa and 8% of total arrivals for Kenya, with the established markets of Spain, France and Italy providing a consistent base for tourists to Africa.
‘In recent years, there has been limited activity across this region in terms of roadshow marketing and we’re thrilled with the uptake for year one,’ says Jacqui Reynolds of On Show Solutions.
The following exhibitors have been selected for this edition of Africa Showcase:
Events are scheduled on these dates:
Madrid – Tuesday 29 January
Paris – Wednesday 30 January
Milan – Thursday 31 January
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
About On Show Solutions
Global organisers On Show Solutions hosts roadshows, events and exhibitions on five continents – Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. Their signature roadshows, AFRICA SHOWCASE, have a proud tradition of taking top-quality tourism products into key source markets to promote travel to Africa.
Media Contacts: Jacqui Reynolds, On Show Solutions
+27 11 431 4126