- Prince Harry to visit Zambia
- NAS-RwandAir to unveil two new lounges at Kigali airport
- International Fairs Directory Scam
- Application for Membership - Dream Hotels & Resorts
- Atta Medical Update: Rabies - 19 Nov 18
- China at last gives in to global pressure on rhino horn trade ban
- Prince Charles visits West Africa
- Republic of Congo names new national park, home to gorillas and elephants
- Atta Financial Update 15.11.2018
- Application for Membership - Exclusive Touch Africa
Air Mauritius files preliminary A350 London service in Dec 2019
Air Mauritius earlier this month adjusted planned Northern winter 2019/20 schedule listing, currently extended until late-Dec 2019.
Based on schedule listing from the OAG, the airline plans operational aircraft adjustment on Mauritius – London Heathrow route, where 2 of 3 weekly flights switching to A350-900XWB service, instead of A340-300.
A350 service currently scheduled from 05DDEC19.
MK042 MRU2230 – 0635+1LHR 359 46
MK042 MRU2240 – 0710+1LHR 343 5
MK053 LHR1555 – 0750+1MRU 343 6
MK053 LHR1600 – 0730+1MRU 359 57