- Launch of the International Tourism & Investment Conference (ITIC)
- Application for Membership - Journey Beyond
- First direct flight from London to Durban touches down at King Shaka International
- New Atta Members this month - September & October
- Application for Membership - NAC Helicopters Cape Town
- Tanzania: Conference Tourism to Boost Foreign Visitors' Number By 2020
- South African Tourism hits the road
- Fair Trade Tourism Signs Partnership Agreement with Travelife for Tour Operators
- Application for Membership - Mojhi, Inc
- Application for Membership - VIVID Travel
Ethiopian Airlines - changes to Los Angeles service from 17 December
Ethiopian Airlines in this week’s schedule update filed additional changes to its Los Angeles operation, from 17th December 2018. The Star Alliance carrier will operate Addis Ababa – Lome – Los Angeles route, including 5th freedom traffic rights on Lome – Los Angeles sector, the first nonstop US West Coast link from Togo. Flight arrival into Los Angeles will move from morning hours to evening as a result.
Boeing 787-8 operates this route 3 times a week.
ET504 ADD0820 – 1110LFW1225 – 1935LAX 787 136
ET505 LAX2135 – 1935+1LFW2050+1 – 0540+2ADD 787 136
With this service adjustment, Ethiopian’s Addis Ababa – Lome sector will increase from 4 to 7 weekly, including 4 weekly Addis Ababa – Lome – Newark route. The airline currently operates Addis Ababa – Dublin – Los Angeles service.
Source: Routes Online