- Application for Membership - Matetsi Victoria Falls
- FCO Update: Uganda 06 August 2018
- Communique on the state of tourism in Zimbabwe
- Tanzania: Isles Unveils Team for Tourism Festival
- South Africa to introduce new visa policies for Chinese tourists
- FCO Update: Zimbabwe 03 Aug 2018
- FCO Update: Namibia 03 Aug 2018
- Tapping into data for enhanced tourism experiences
- Tour du Rwanda: Teams start jetting in today
- FCO Update: Zimbabwe 01 Aug 2018
SA Express will soon be taking to the skies again
Domestic flights in South Africa should be back to full complement with the reinstatement of SA Express which offers a feeder network to domestic flight destinations. After a brief grounding in May, SA Express is back on track to take off again. Earlier in July they were given the all-clear to schedule flights after having their Aircraft Maintenance Organisation (AMO) certification reinstated.
Since the suspension the airline has spent several months upgrading their fleet to meet the stringent standards set by SACAA.
A statement released by SA Express said, "All of our corrective action plans were accepted by SACAA for all the findings which led to the suspension of the AMO and AOC. A team comprising members of the newly appointed board of directors, the Ministerial Intervention Team, as well as SA Express’ dedicated employees have worked tirelessly to implement the SACAA approved corrective action plans (CAPS)."