- Delta begins Kenya Airways codeshare service from August 2018
- The importance of the MICE industry and business events in South Africa
- Uganda: A Peek Into Uganda's Tourism Marketing Strategic Plan
- KenyaAirways appoints Catherine Kamau as Head of Marketing
- City of Johannesburg to host 2019 SA Brand Summit
- New Tourism Board for Ethiopia
- Tanzania Plans Beach Management Authority to Boost Tourism
- Tanzania Tourism Board gears up for Swahili Int'l Tourism Expo
- Vic Falls tourism boom excites international markets
- RwandAir launches new routes as air traffic numbers rocket
Nina Maritz Architects completes shipwreck-themed timber cabins in Namibia
Namibian architecture firm Nina Maritz Architects has completed new shipwreck-themed timber cabins on the beach in the Skeleton Coast National Park of Namibia for travellers and tourists as a new destination.
The studio assembled the wooden cabins on site from pre-manufactured panels to reduce the construction footprint in the sensitive desert environment. The architects were inspired by the famous shipwrecks that can be found along the Skeleton Coast.