- City of Johannesburg to host 2019 SA Brand Summit
- New Tourism Board for Ethiopia
- Tanzania Plans Beach Management Authority to Boost Tourism
- Tanzania Tourism Board gears up for Swahili Int'l Tourism Expo
- Vic Falls tourism boom excites international markets
- RwandAir launches new routes as air traffic numbers rocket
- Malawian Airlines service increases from July 2018
- Kenya's Government Banks On Wildebeest Migration to Boost Tourist Arrivals
- Zanzibar courts tourists from Southeast Asia
- FCO Update: Rwanda travel advice 13 August 2018
KenyaAirways appoints Catherine Kamau as Head of Marketing
Catherine Kamau has joined Kenya Airways as Head of Marketing, a position which since the departure of Chris Diaz, KQ’s Director of Marketing a year and a half ago was not substantially filled.
Catherine brings with her a wealth of experience, having worked for several global carriers in the past, most recently for Etihad Airways on secondment to Air Seychelles as Head of Marketing, Product and Loyalty based in Victoria / Mahe.
Before joining Etihad Airways in 2013 as Marketing Manager MENA Region did Catherine work at Qatar Airways since 2008 as Marketing Manager for Africa, based in Doha.
Catherine holds a BA from the American College in London in Marketing and subsequently completed her Masters Degree in Global Marketing at the University of Liverpool.
Congratulations are extended by www.ATCNews.org to Catherine on her appointment and best wishes to her for the challenges ahead, helping to bring the airline back to profitability and recover lost ground in market perception and standing since the departure of Chris Diaz in April last year.
Source: ATC News