- New Tourism Board for Ethiopia
- Tanzania Plans Beach Management Authority to Boost Tourism
- Tanzania Tourism Board gears up for Swahili Int'l Tourism Expo
- Vic Falls tourism boom excites international markets
- RwandAir launches new routes as air traffic numbers rocket
- Malawian Airlines service increases from July 2018
- Kenya's Government Banks On Wildebeest Migration to Boost Tourist Arrivals
- Zanzibar courts tourists from Southeast Asia
- FCO Update: Rwanda travel advice 13 August 2018
- Zim Records 12% Rise In Tourist Arrivals
City of Johannesburg to host 2019 SA Brand Summit
The City of Johannesburg and Gauteng province have been confirmed as the joint winning destination to host the South Africa Brand Summit Awards - inaugurated in Cape Town in May 2018 - at The Maslow Hotel between 6 and 7 June 2019. This follows a detailed process to choose the host city.
Joburg Tourism, a directorate of the City’s Department of Economic Development, will be collaborating with the Brand Summit convenor to deliver an exceptional event in Johannesburg in June 2019. With some 500 African and international delegates expected to attend, this event will serve to shine the spotlight on Johannesburg as a preferred business events destination.
The City of Johannesburg has been recognised for its rail, air and ground transportation and business and communication technology infrastructures, a diverse range of accommodation and conference facilities, as well as fascinating tourist attractions, leisure and lifestyle options on offer for visiting delegates.