- Rwanda makes a move on European market with new air agreement
- Ethiopian Airlines invests in new Zambian national carrier
- Application for Membership - The Retreat and Heaven
- Nina Maritz Architects completes shipwreck-themed timber cabins in Namibia
- Delta begins Kenya Airways codeshare service from August 2018
- The importance of the MICE industry and business events in South Africa
- Uganda: A Peek Into Uganda's Tourism Marketing Strategic Plan
- KenyaAirways appoints Catherine Kamau as Head of Marketing
- City of Johannesburg to host 2019 SA Brand Summit
- New Tourism Board for Ethiopia
Air Seychelles Joins The Seychelles Tourism Board To Celebrate Seychelles Month
Air Seychelles, the national airline of Seychelles has joined the Seychelles Tourism Board in Johannesburg to celebrate destination Seychelles during the month of August and September.
A series of activities are being organized as part of the campaign to provide more visibility and awareness about destination Seychelles and Air Seychelles across various media platforms.
The campaign which commenced on Monday, 20th of August already and includes an interactive radio campaign with HOT 91.9FM, an award winning radio station broadcasting in Johannesburg North and surrounding areas.
STB together with Air Seychelles and the Constance Hotels are currently hosting an online quiz on HOT91.9FM on a weekly basis providing listeners with the opportunity to participate in a competition to win tickets for an exciting 7 days holiday with accommodation in the Seychelles.
Representatives from the Seychelles Tourism Office, Air Seychelles and Constance Hotels in Johannesburg will also be giving out live interviews every Fridays over the course of the one-month campaign, to talk about the destination to entice more consumers to take part in the competition.
Source: ATC News