- WTM-Africa Kicks Off in Cape Town
- Application for Membership - Ubon Safari
- AviaDev- driving tourism development through increased air connectivity
- Application for Membership - Ndutu Safari Lodge
- FCO Travel Advice: South Africa - 17 Apr 2018
- Zimbabwe: Three Years Later, Zimbabwe Appoints Ambassador to the UK
- Ethiopia ends online blackout
- Application for Membership - Off 2 Africa
- Zimbabwe to double tourist arrivals to 5 million
- Daphne Sheldrick – RIP
Tourism Trends in Sub-Saharan Africa
Cape Town, Wednesday 18 April 2018. Euromonitor International’s Senior Research Analyst Christy Tawii will speak on ‘Tourism Trends in Sub-Saharan Africa’ at the World Travel Market (WTM) Africa 2018, which opened today at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Euromonitor’s presentation will highlight some of the key trends that are contributing to the growth of travel and tourism in the region.
Sub-Saharan Africa continues to see solid growth in its tourism key performance indicators, with inbound arrivals predicted to see solid increases. The region is expected to see a boom in both leisure and business trips, thanks to continued strong economic growth. Many countries in the region are tapping into Lodging, Niche Tourism, Airlines, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibition sectors and hoping to develop them further to boost tourism earnings.
Source: Tourism Tattler