- Seychelles Tourism Board targets savvy travelers from emerging cities in China
- Tanzania receives third aircraft in plan to revive national carrier
- UK Government confirms UK ban on ivory sales
- Botswana: New President Vows to Tackle Unemployment
- Kenya's tourism minister advocates life sentences for Ivory possession
- Kenya unveils tourism promotion plans as AHIF heads to Nairobi
- New Atta Members this month - March
- Atta Financial Update: 28.03.2018
- Virgin Atlantic doubles Johannesburg service in NW18
- Ethiopia: New Brand Promoting Tourism Potentials
Tanzania: Tanapa, EXIM Launch New Collection System
EXIM Tanzania has reached another milestone in its digital initiatives after launching a new collection system where registered Tanzania National Parks Authority (TANAPA) tour operators can now make online payments from their offices.
The system is another partnership between TANAPA and Exim Bank Tanzania and will run parallel with the current system of payment by Exim Cards and Exim PoS at the gates. "What this means is that they will be able to book and pay for park fees and print entry passes.
This will reduce the tourist waiting time at the gates significantly, improve the efficiency of TANAPA and allow more tour operators to do business with Exim Bank," the Bank's Market ing and Communications Head, Mr Stanley Kafu said.
Mr Kafu said that the new e-commerce portal also means convenient and secure payments, which are done anytime, and anywhere, real time confirmations with receipts updated at TANAPA, hassle free experience at the gates and complete operational control.