- Tanzania receives third aircraft in plan to revive national carrier
- UK Government confirms UK ban on ivory sales
- Botswana: New President Vows to Tackle Unemployment
- Kenya's tourism minister advocates life sentences for Ivory possession
- Kenya unveils tourism promotion plans as AHIF heads to Nairobi
- New Atta Members this month - March
- Atta Financial Update: 28.03.2018
- Virgin Atlantic doubles Johannesburg service in NW18
- Ethiopia: New Brand Promoting Tourism Potentials
- Vic Falls Airport capacity utilisation increases
Seychelles Tourism Board targets savvy travelers from emerging cities in China
It is under the “Call of the Islands: The Last Eden on Earth” banner that the Seychelles Tourism Board conducted its first China roadshow for 2018.
The roadshow, which travelled to the cities of Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xi’An and Qingdao was targeting savvy travelers from these emerging cities.
Some top 20 agents from each city took part in the roadshow, featuring presentations by both the Seychelles Tourism Board and local trade partners. The Seychelles’ trade partners also had one-on-one meetings with the potential Chinese agents present.
The Seychelles Tourism Board also took this opportunity to establish working relations with the Tourism Commission of each city and thanked them for their support in organizing the different workshops.
China is a market which the Seychelles Tourism Board is working to develop to its full potential.
So far, a total of 4,245 Chinese tourists have disembarked in Seychelles in 2018, placing China in fourth position among the leading markets.