- Application for Membership - Ndutu Safari Lodge
- FCO Travel Advice: South Africa - 17 Apr 2018
- Zimbabwe: Three Years Later, Zimbabwe Appoints Ambassador to the UK
- Ethiopia ends online blackout
- Application for Membership - Off 2 Africa
- Zimbabwe to double tourist arrivals to 5 million
- Daphne Sheldrick – RIP
- New laws to better protect millions of Brits who book holidays online
- The travel industry in South Africa is on the road to diversity, says Grant Thornton
- Zanzibar President advocates development of African air transport
AviaDev- driving tourism development through increased air connectivityBy ATTA®
According to the UNWTO, over 50% of all international tourists arrive at their destination by air. In their 2036 forecast, IATA predicts that Africa will grow by 5.9% annually, making it the fastest growing region globally. By 2036, the continent will see an extra 274 million passengers a year for a total market of 400 million passengers
With this in mind, Atta has signed a partnership with AviaDev, Africa’s only event dedicated to growing connectivity to, from and within the continent.
The event will take place at the Southern Sun Hotel in Cape Town between 12-14th June.
Attracting new air services is the responsibility of all stakeholders and our CEO, Chris Mears, will be joining a panel discussing the role of the stakeholder in developing air connectivity in Africa.
We would encourage our members to join this important forum for Africa’s development and support their destinations in their drive to attract more air service.
AviaDev have agreed to offer 20 discounted delegate places to ATTA members. Simply visit www.aviationdevelop.com click register and enter the code ATTA2018 to receive a $100 USD discount on the published rates.