- Yellow Fever Vaccinations
- Participation at Trade Shows
- Zim, Moza urged to collaborate in tourism
- South African Airways closes Abuja bookings in NS18
- Bridging the tourism gap: Ghana to host major sub-regional forum
- Tourism to Africa is new top Destination for Chinese Tourists By Juergen T Steinmetz -March 19, 20186401
- How the free movement of people could benefit Africa
- Riders to Push EAC Integration Agenda
- Virgin Atlantic announces second daily service between London Heathrow and Johannesburg
- FCO Travel Advice- Tanzania - 15 March 2018
Animated Videos Showcase Sustainable Cape Town Tourism
Cape Town Tourism’s proactive stance when guiding the industry’s responsible tourism practices has won the support of the business community, with this yielding a series of videos being donated from leading South African animation organisation Sea Monster Entertainment.
The videos showcase sustainable tourism when being practiced well and highlight how locals and visitors can engage with their spaces more beneficially.
This has been the guiding approach through its water shortage crisis, with the organisation engaging with tourism and secondary tourism businesses, along with the public and private sector.
“This accessible video series illustrates what we are doing, so it is a handy addition to our sustainability toolkit. It is our goal to bring more businesses on board to reach greater audiences,” said Enver Duminy, CEO, Cape Town Tourism
Source: Travel Trade Daily