- Application for Membership - Off The Track
- Tanzania: World Bank Project a Big Boost for Tourism
- Rwandair adds new African destinations in 2Q18
- Application for Membership - SawaSawa Africa
- Cape Town, New York kicks off with tourism co-marketing campaign
- Uganda to host 4th tourism expo
- Zimbabwe's government to review visa regime to boost tourism
- Suspected poacher eaten by lions in South Africa
- RwandAir launches flights to Cape Town
- Rhino poaching in South Africa has dipped but corruption hinders progress
Luanda Authorities Apprehend 21 Kilos of Ivory
At least 21 kilos of ivory estimated at USD 74,000 were seized in Luanda by the Criminal Investigation Service (SIC) in August and October 2017.
According to a press note from the press office of the Environment Ministry, which reached ANGOP on Wednesday, from the said operation also resulted in the detention of an Angolan and two Chinese citizens.