- Liuwa records increase in tourist visits
- Legal Update: Payment Services Directive
- Singapore Airlines ups flights to SA
- Legal SA: Article on Popi Regulations and Role Of Information Officer
- Najib Balala retains his tourism portfolio as President Kenyatta announces partial new cabinet
- Pure Zanzibar Ltd trading as Pure Zanzibar, Pure Tanzania and Pure Safari
- Merry Christmas from Atta - December 2017
- South Africa: Day Zero Moves Closer After High Water Usage in Cape Town
- Zambia partners with Ethiopian Airlines to revive national carrier
- Atta Financial Update: 19.12.2017
Kenya Airways plans New York launch in late-Oct 2018
Kenya Airways today (10JAN18) opened reservation for its planned nonstop service to the US, with the launch of Nairobi – New York JFK route. Scheduled to commence on 30OCT18, Boeing 787-8 aircraft will operate this nonstop route on daily basis.
Following schedule is effective 04NOV18.
KQ002 NBO2325 – 0625+1JFK 788 D
KQ003 JFK1225 – 1055+1NBO 788 D
Reservation for this route gradually opened in the afternoon hours local time in Kenya