- Securing 25 Years for the purpose of Community & Conservation
- Okapuka joins Gondwana Collection Namibia’s portfolio
- The Brand New Nare Suite at Jaci's Safari Lodge!
- Elephant Bedroom Camp - We Are Now Fully Solar Supported
- Malawi unveils three strategic documents during Launch of Tourism Month to Bolster Tourism
- New ATTA® members - August 2022
- UPDATED opening & closing dates for Legendary Expeditions camps & lodges
- Take A Ride On The Wild Side
- Wilderness Safaris' Commitment to Sustainable Energy Solutions Demonstrates Impactful Progress
- New Manchester - Geneva route with Ethiopian Airlines
Join us! Introduction to Chad | Tues, 13 September @ 2pm (UK)By Samantha Kelly, The Africa Hub
Join us tomorrow for the launch of a brand-new destination to The Africa Hub: Chad! Join our Destination Expert who will showcase this unique country in detail, giving you the perfect toolkit to sell the destination.
The presentation will last around 45 minutes with a Q & A session afterwards.
You can expect to learn:
- The country’s top regions and how to combine them
- Which type of travellers would best suit a Chad adventure
- Seasonality and when is best to see the top highlights the country has to offer
- Suggested itinerary options that you can present to your clients
Click HERE to register for this FREE webinar – you do not need a membership to watch the webinar live.
We look forward to seeing you there!