- Wilderness Botswana Provides Ongoing Food Relief for Vulnerable Communities
- Auric Air - 2 Crew Operations
- The Future is Proactive! Verena van Rooyen is Strategically Focused on the highest level of Client Service.
- Wilderness Supports Giraffe Conservation Research in Hwange National Park
- The Botswana Elephant In The Room
- Singita joins Safari Portal
- WildEarth LIVE Safaris with EcoTraining
- Tourism Risk & Insurance solutions now come of age as the sector bounces back from effects of covid-19
- June 2022: New Direct Flight Launches, Servicing Mara to Lewa
- Fuel Surcharge and Destinations
Join us! Introduction to Zambia | Tues, 31 May 2022 @ 2pm (UK)By Samantha Kelly, The Africa Hub
Join us on Tuesday for our re-launch of Zambia, where you will be guided through each region's USPs and how you can combine them, giving you the perfect toolkit to sell the destination. Discover Zambia’s most popular areas including South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi, Kafue and Livingstone, home to the mighty Victoria Falls.
The presentation will last around 45 minutes with a Q & A session afterwards followed by our popular Sponsored Spotlight.
You can expect to learn:
- The country’s top regions and how to combine them
- Seasonality and when is best to see the top highlights the country has to offer
- How to navigate the water levels at the mighty Victoria Falls
- Which camps you can book as part of a Zambia itinerary, in our dedicated Sponsored Spotlight
Click HERE to register for this FREE webinar – you do not need a membership to watch the webinar live.
We look forward to seeing you there!