24 Apr 2018

The Safari & Conservation Company introduce the '1 + 1 = 2 Protect' Scheme

1 1-3.png

The Safari & Conservation Company includes guests in their commitment to conservation in East Africa through their new ‘1+1 = 2 Protect’ Scheme

As a company that is committed to conservation - it’s in our name, after all - The Safari & Conservation Company (SCC) want to include all our guests in our passion, so that they, too, can get involved in the dedicated work of so many projects and organisations across East Africa who are working to protect wildlife, lands and culture that face so many problems. 

SCC is inviting their direct clients to join the new ‘1 + 1 = 2 Protect’ Scheme. This Scheme allows guests to give back directly to a conservation project that they have directly interacted with during their stay, and that SCC has direct links with to make sure of its authenticity and dedication.

SCC is promising every client that comes in safari with us that we will give 1% of the total cost of the guest’s safari as a donation to an SCC-approved conservation organisation of your choice, from this list, but ONLY if the guest match our donate of 1% too, on top of the cost of their safari! This makes a total donation of 2%. SCC will keep guests involved with news and updates about the project they have chosen to support as it gains momentum and funding from more SCC guests.

Learn more about the Scheme on our website here.