- Wilderness Launches Eagerly Anticipated 2022 Africa in Focus Competition, Celebrating Six Years of Iconic African Photography
- Exciting new documentary filmed at Nkwali Camp
- One of the lesser celebrated 'great migrations' - high season for whales at Morukuru Family De Hoop
- Adrift River Club and Adrift Overland Camp are now open!
- Join us! Introduction to Sierra Leone | Tues, 19 July 2022 @ 2pm (UK)
- Evolve Back Ghan Dhao Lodge joins Safari Portal
- Nedbank Tour de Tuli and Wilderness Safaris Introduce Innovative Race Number Bracket - A First for the Sports Industry
- Sala Beach House Joins Travel Promoters
- The Legendary Expeditions Helicopter is back for private aerial adventures in East Africa!
- Qatar Airways and Airlink Sign Comprehensive Codeshare Agreement to Enhance Connectivity Across Southern Africa
Safari Portal celebrates its first birthday!By Sarah Stern, Safari Portal
Safari Portal celebrates its first birthday!
What is it?
-An itinerary builder created by safari specialists, with a strong focus on design and efficiency
-A content management system and resource library to find all the information you need to sell in one place including rates and live availability
-A platform that has been designed to work on any size screen, for both you and the guest. Out on safari? No problem, work from your phone. Guests out of network? Also not a problem as the proposals are all available offline too.
-A media library full of award-winning images for you to inspire your guests
-A pre-departure portal that allows you and your guests to collaboratively gather whatever you need from them, and to send that information off to suppliers and DMC's safely and efficiently with the click of a button
-A platform that you can easily customize and show off your own individuality, strengths and content
-A system that is committed to consistently improving and adding new features, based on real user feedback and how we can continue to make your lives easier and better
Who are we?
-A team made up of large and small tour operators, a safari guide, a lodge owner, a property manager, marketing and operations specialists, reps, professional writers, professional product designers, and of course a robust and extremely talented development team
-A team that is based all over the world, with one important thing in common - a deep understanding of and passion for the safari industry
-A team that believes in hands-on service and being an email or phone call away
-A team led by a safari specialist, with a first-hand understanding of the pain points in the sales process
What will Safari Portal do for you?
-Shorten your sales process: you can put together a proposal in as little as five minutes.
-Increase your conversion rates: the final product is visually stunning and gets people excited to take that trip.
-Get you organized: the Safari Portal Itinerary dashboard allows you to organize trips into Pipeline, Confirmed, Completed, and Archived; and with innovative keyword search technology, you can quickly find what you’re looking for and even see analytics data about who is booking your trips, where they came from, and where they are going.
-Let you showcase your professionalism and expertise: proposals are big, bold and beautiful, as well as easily customizable. Your content library is chock full of carefully curated pages (properties, areas, activities, etc.) and you always have the ability to edit and add any of your own custom content and photos too
-Excite your guests: Proposals and Guest Portals induce goosebumps and are easy to navigate and understand.
-Allow you to stop sending clunky and "flat" PDFs that take ages to format: your guests have the ability to download the live link as a PDF, with or without images, themselves.
-Be part of a supportive community: we run weekly mini-webinars with the Safari Portal team and suppliers in the safari industry. Find the contacts you need in our Resource Library.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a free trial