- More Financial Protection Products for the Market
- Travel insurance for countries on the red list
- New ATTA® members this month – November 2021
- RwandAir flexible policies for South Africa, Zambia & Zimbabwe (COVID policy - Revised, 29 November, 2021)
- Airkenya Introduces New Stops in Nanyuki and Samburu - Kenya's Northern Circuit (1)
- Relaxed Refund & Rebooking Policy by Ethiopian Airlines
- CITW Zambezi Launches Jabulani Community Literacy Programme
- Painted Wolfs New Tasting Venue & ATTA Offer
- 2022 Nedbank Tour De Tuli Registrations are Now Open!
- The latest updates, post-opening
Stepping Into 2022 in StyleBy Jackline Wambugi, AirKenya Express
The good news keeps coming. Our 2022 flight schedule is out, and we have made significant changes. Continuing with the Northern Circuit series, we have restructured our flight timings to allow connection flexibility from all corners within our route network.
Unveiling a Brand New North
We have revised the timings of our daily flights to the Northern circuit (Nanyuki/Loisaba/Meru/Lewa Downs/Samburu) effective 1st January 2022. The flights, which shall operate on a minimum requirement of two passengers, will be supplemented by an additional flight during peak season (1st July to 30th September 2022).
From North to the Sizzling South in a Jiffy
The Northern circuit flights will connect to Maasai Mara directly to arrive in time for lunch. During the low season, the flights may connect to Maasai Mara through Wilson Airport at 14:00. The flights will operate on a minimum of two passengers.
The Reverse Is Also True
Breakfast in Mara, lunch in the North is now a possibility! We will make this happen with our new connection from Maasai Mara to the Northern circuit via Wilson Airport. With a minimum requirement of two passengers, our flight will depart Maasai Mara at 08:15 to land in Wilson Airport at 09:45. Our passengers will arrive just in time to catch the Northern-bound flight at 10:00.
Our early bird flight to Maasai Mara will now depart Wilson Airport at 07:30.
The 2022 flight timetable is available on our website, downloadable here.
We head south next week! No, we are not vanishing any time soon.