- Kili Villa goes digital with new guest app
- Indemnities and the '7 Tiers of Protection' Part 3
- The Africa Hub | NEW features… and FREE ACCESS for December!
- Stepping Into 2022 in Style
- More Financial Protection Products for the Market
- Travel insurance for countries on the red list
- New ATTA® members this month – November 2021
- RwandAir flexible policies for South Africa, Zambia & Zimbabwe (COVID policy - Revised, 29 November, 2021)
- Airkenya Introduces New Stops in Nanyuki and Samburu - Kenya's Northern Circuit (1)
- Relaxed Refund & Rebooking Policy by Ethiopian Airlines
Legendary Expeditions' Mila Tented Camp is RelocatingBy *Sean Clark, Legendary Expeditions
In January, the sun will set for Mila Tented Camp’s current location in Mwiba Wildlife Reserve, and will rise for a new dawn in the remote and sought-after region of Nyasirori. Situated in the western corridor of the great Serengeti, our long awaited return to this superbly wildlife-rich landscape signals the end of a 2 year long dormancy, as tourism regains it's momentum. Mila Tented Camp makes its debut on 1 May 2022.
With endless golden grasslands, impossibly rich sunsets, and an abundance of year-round wildlife, Nyasirori is spilling over with the nostalgic charm of an old-world wilderness. Mila's prime location in proximity to the Grumeti riverine forest is where some of the planet's largest crocodiles can be found, as well as some of the country's biggest lion prides who patrol the unending savannahs.
No matter the time of year, Nyasirori perfectly delivers on the romanticised safari dream and consistently fulfils your highest expectations. And with Mila's relocation into this renowned region, Legendary's complete Serengeti circuit will come full circle.
• 5 x luxury canvas tents
• 1 x family unit
• 2 x dining tents
• 1 x lounge tent
• Fully plumbed en-suite bathroom
• Exclusive-use available
Mila Tented Camp is perfectly personal while tastefully incorporating the creature comforts of a refined safari experience. With just 5 tents and one family tent, Mila offers an intimate setting for no more than 14 guests, with the option of booking the camp on an exclusive-use basis.