- Bushtracks Africa partners with Prospero Zambia in COVID-19 response initiative
- Tracking for Wildlife Monitoring
- Covid Testing now available at Seronera, Central Serengeti
- Imvelo Safari Lodges impact on communities and conservation was valued at over USD$700,000 in 2020 alone
- Capture Hwange: Watch Hideaways' Live with Photographer David Rogers
- Registrations Open for 2021 Nedbank Tour de Tuli!
- Fewer Touchpoints and More Accessibility
- Ethiopia receives WTTC’s Safe Travels Stamp
- An East and Southern African Dream
- Zambia: Royal Zambezi Lodge offers same-day COVID testing in the Lower Zambezi
The Robert Koch Institute in Germany no longer considers our beautiful Namibia as a high incidence area countryBy *Lynn Strydom, Gondwana Collection Namibia
The Robert Koch Institute in Germany no longer considers our beautiful Namibia as a high incidence area country, it is now rated as an additional risk area.
We invite you to a safe, exciting and soulful journey. All you need is a negative Covid-19 test not older than 7 days.
Gondwana is 100% prepared for the New Normal!
On your Namibian trip with Gondwana you are in good hands! This has been independently confirmed by Eco Awards Namibia, whose assessors visited Gondwana’s lodges and The Delight Swakopmund. The accommodation establishments of Gondwana Collection Namibia fully comply with the hygiene and safety standards of the World Health Organization and the Namibia Tourism Board.
Gondwana reacted swiftly when the pandemic reached Namibia in March 2020, adapted and revised Standard Operating Procedures for all service centres and lodges as well as Hygiene and Safety Measures to provide guests and employees with the safest possible environment yet offering guests an unforgettable Namibian experience.
Contact our all-in-one hub for travel and safaris in Namibia providing for all tour logistics such as accommodation, transportation, air-charters, activities and other relevant safari needs.