- Invitation to Meet Asilia, our virtual trade show
- Principe Island Hotels to Re-Open In June 2021
- Travel Africa Magazine #91 now out
- Status Update on Sopa Lodges & Resorts
- Asilia Africa launches innovative staff training programme with help from US$100K grant from the Danish Investment Fund for Developing Countries
- An extensive refurbishment at Cottar's 1920s Camp
- 'Tis the Season for Giving!
- Wilderness Safaris Drives Reforestation Project in Linyanti Wildlife Reserve
- Nomad Tanzania's Meaningful Pursuits
- Indulge in More than a Safari with the Reopening of African Bush Camps’ Thorntree River Lodge in Zambia
Asilia Africa launches NEW Agent SpaceBy Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.MemberPublishedContent
Asilia is thrilled to share our new Asilia Agent Space with the ATTA community. The new online portal offers our trade partners access to exciting new technology to make selling safaris to East Africa easier and more efficient than ever. The functionality each trade partner will be able to access will mirror the partnership Asilia has with you and the information you require.
For example, if you ground handle with Asilia, a key advantage is the ability to access availability for Asilia properties as well as a wide range of third-party properties across Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar, whilst simultaneously viewing and comparing net pricing. There is now no need to remember dozens of availability log-ins, or compare lines on a rates manual – our smart system displays everything so you can build the perfect trip for your guests. The click of a few buttons will help you find the best priced, and available option across East Africa for your selected dates. From there, you can send an enquiry directly to our sales team based on the availability selected.
Other smart tools include:
- A detailed product library within the Availability Checker with descriptions, images, room configuration details and child policies for all product contracted by Asilia
- A Sales Zone displaying your enquiries sent from the system, quotes and confirmed bookings as well as invoices within in a single page
- Our old Agent Zone has moved and become the Info Zone, containing all the same information you had access to previously, including maps and camp layouts, property factsheets, sample itineraries and rates sheets
- A Help section with videos to show you around the features
We have plenty more exciting developments to launch in the coming months so stay tuned.
If you haven’t received a new password email yet and would like access to our Agent Space, please contact email@example.com and we can get you set up.
It’s our hope that these tools help us grow together and strengthen our partnerships in order for us all to benefit. We are excited to be on this journey with you and look forward to hearing your feedback and releasing new features in due course.