- Borana Lodge & House in the Wild combine for a sustainable eight night safari
- Hideaways' Celebrates 'New-world' Travel: Beyond the Lodge Episode 5: The Golden Safari Triangle
- Travel Africa magazine new issue out now
- Kamageo moves to maximise safety for Safari Roadshow 2021
- Safe Travels in Namibia with Gondwana and OSH-Med International
- Little Kulala – Holistic Desert Retreat in The Heart of Sossusvlei
- New Affiliate Program: commissions more than doubled
- Over 1,300 Emergency Food Parcels Delivered to Date
- Safari Roadshow Dates Announced For 2021
- Selous Safari Company guides share their stories online
Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo 30 September: Registration opens for Travel Trade BuyersBy Selling Tanzania /Houston Travel Marketing
Derek Houston Managing Director of Houston Travel Marketing reports an astounding response from Africa suppliers to participate at the first Spotlight on Africa Virtual Expo with 38 confirmed Exhibitors
Travel Trade Buyers can now apply to attend the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo on 30 September.
At Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo Travel Agents & Tour Operators can network with exhibitors representing Hotel Groups, Airlines, Tour Operators, Resorts, Tourism Organisations, Conference Centres, and Safari Lodges from 15 different countries in Africa & Indian Ocean islands.
Applications are Invited from ATTA members who are travel agents , Regional & outbound tour operators/wholesalers and incentive DMC’s only .
The main objectives of the Spotlight Travel Virtual TravelExpo are to
- To promote Inter-regional Travel & Domestic Tourism within Africa & Indian Ocean Islands
- To promote Inbound Travel to Africa from overseas countries
- To promote Outbound Travel from Africa to Europe, The Gulf, Asia etc
To apply to attend visit https://spotlightworkshops.co.za/spotlight-virtual-travelexpo-30-september-2020/
The Virtual TravelExpo will take place over one day on 30 September from 10h00 - 18h00.
Click here for the list of Exhibitors
Buyers can book up to 32 Pre-scheduled meetings with Exhibitors and attend Tourism Seminars and Presentations