- Roving Bushtops can be booked exclusively in the northern Serengeti during the coming migration period from July to October 2020
- "AFRICA TOURISM IS ON ITS WAY BACK" - interactive workshop
- Asilia I Continuing our Positive Impact
- South Africa Re-Imagined: Cape Town & Safari for the new era of social distance practices
- Kenya Airways Suspends All International & Domestic Flights - UPDATE
- Hideaways: Beyond the Safari Lodge: Garth Jenman and author Tony Park explore beyond the borders of Nantwich Lodge
- Lemala Camps & Lodges COVID-19 Safety Measures
- COURAGE - Virtual Auction
- South Africa Risk-Adjusted Approach To Covid-19 Lockdown Means Reopening Dates For International Tourism Yet To Be Defined
- Relaunch of Scheduled Flying
Ethiopian Airlines - We're Taking To The Skies AgainBy Ethiopian Airlines
It's been a while but we are back!
As country restrictions begin to lift we are resuming operations on many of our routes, all of which are now in the GDS and available for you to book.
From Heathrow we are operating a daily non-stop evening departure to Addis Ababa using our Airbus A350.
From 2 July, our 4 x weekly Manchester service resumes using the Boeing 787-9. This will be the only direct service between Manchester and Addis Ababa providing a convenient one-stop product to/from the African continent.
Our Dublin service will resume at a later date and until then passengers will travel via LHR and FRA using partner carriers on a through ticket (subject to operation of partner carriers).
Routes Now Open
- New York Newark
- Sao Paulo
- Hong Kong
- London Heathrow
Passenger Confidence is Key!
We want to offer our passengers as much confidence and flexibility as possible therefore, we have a number of initiatives in place to do that.
For any new bookings made up until 30 June 2020 they are covered by our existing Covid19 policy.
Passenger Health & Safety
We are asking all international and domestic passengers to wear face masks at the arrival and deplaning airports, during check-in, boarding, and while on board.
Note: Please remind clients to bring their own face mask when travelling.
Take a look at what we're doing on board to keep passengers safe and well