- Governors' Camp Collection facilitates large community food drive in the Masai Mara
- Wilderness Safaris Donates 300 Food Hampers to Okavango Community Trust Villages
- Zara Tours Enhanced Guest Safety and Hygiene Procedures as We Re - Open Our Operations
- Wellworth Hospitality, Tanzania Launches “Wellworth Salama”, New Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Raising the Conservation Flag: Podcast conversations with CWF stakeholders Katja Quasdorf and Beks Ndlovu
- Video of recent "Africa Tourism Is On Its Way Back" workshop
- Rare Mandrill Captured on Camera in Odzala-Kokoua National Park in Congo For The First Time
- Tsogo Sun Hotels to take over the Mount Grace in Magaliesburg, the Edward in Durban and the Protea Hotel Hazyview in Mpumalanga and is committed to their long-term sustainability
- ‘The Elephant in the Room’ Talk Series has launched to deliver hard facts and key takeaways from the front line of conservation and tourism in Africa
- ATTA® Recorded Presentation - Kibran Tours
An Invitation to Tongabezi's 30th Birthday Zoom Call - June 30thBy Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.MemberPublishedContent
Tongabezi has been through a lot over the years. We have lost both of our Founders and many other loved ones. We have flooded and caught fire more than once. But we have also flourished, we have stayed true to our commitment to empower our wonderful community and protect our perfect patch of wilderness, we have made and kept friends like you from all over the world.
We’d like to raise a glass to the Tongabezi Legacy, and to the next 30 years of adventures. And we'd like to do so with you!
We're not sure if you've been keeping up with our birthday posts, so here is your official invitation:
When: Tuesday, 30th June at 16h00 Zambian time
Dress Code? - We know many of you will be working from home so technically... whatever you like. If that's not enough, hats and wigs! Anything chitenge or colourful is always welcome.
The Plan: To raise a glass and cut the Tongabezi Birthday cake. We'll also be sharing some of the best #Throwback photos and stories from the last 30 years of Tongabezi, Sindabezi, and Livingstone Island with you. We'll show off some of our team, and update you on who Tongabezi is today, a few of our plans for the future. And we'll sing Happy Birthday and think of every person who enabled us to make it this far. By that, we obviously mean you too. Thank you!
We really hope to see you there.
All the best,