- The 2020/2021 Namibia Tourism Travel Directory is your complete resource for travel information on Namibia
- Flexible bookings are key to retaining confidence as resilient UK holidaymakers continue to make travel plans according to new research by Finn Partners
- Saruni’s 4 Properties: the First Collection Video
- Coronavirus Protocols - tranquilico's Top 10 Tips
- The Elewana Collection embraces the Slow Food Movement
- Our Responsible Tourism Programs
- Rickshaw Travels Joins Lufthansa City Center in East Africa
- Jenman African Safaris & medical professional Dr Simon King address current industry concerns
- Qorokwe Builds New Kgotla for Ditshiping Village
- New Hotel – La Maison D’été Hotel Added To The Newmark Portfolio
Vayeni appoints new staff to Key PositionsBy *Luke Brown, Vayeni
Appointment of Kelly Hougaard as Sales & Marketing Manager
We are delighted to announce the appointment of Kelly Hougaard to the post of Sales & Marketing Manager for Vayeni. Kelly has a fantastic reputation in the luxury safari industry and years of superb experience behind her. Most recently she managed all Sales & Marketing for The Hide in Hwange as well as Changa Safari Camp in Matusadona, Kariba. These iconic spots have become globally recognised and revered by safari specialists. Kelly is already known to many in the industry and her absolute professionalism, affability and expert knowledge is widely valued.
Kelly will be working directly with Luke and Suzanne, providing our partners with coveted support and expert safari design across all the destinations we operate in. Kelly will also work closely with our exceptional suppliers, as we look to grow and strengthen existing relationships as well as create new ones. The Vayeni team prides itself in knowing the detail and Kelly’s meticulous demeanour will no doubt compliment and strengthen this value.
Luke Brown, co-Founder of Vayeni said “Kelly will I am certain become an invaluable member of our team, as we continue to create some of the finest and most extraordinary safari journeys in Africa. She will also help us grow our footprint as we add more destinations and select supreme products to enhance our collection in the near future.”
Appointment of Madré Viljoen as Reservations Manager
We are equally thrilled to formally announce the appointment of Madré Viljoen as Reservations Manager. Madré has been working with Vayeni for the last six months already and has already had interactions with many of you. She has, in a very short space of time, become an absolute stalwart member of our team. Madré’s background as a mid-wife and lead health care specialist for many years has made her a much loved and respected lady. She is also the wife of the highly venerated Headmaster of Victoria Falls Primary School, Bertus Viljoen.
Madré works with our agent partners in the planning phases ensuring all guest details and preferences are accurately captured and communicated. She has built a superb relationship with our suppliers. She leaves no stone unturned when it comes to seeking out and guarding availabilities and chasing invoices. She also runs operations on the ground in Vic Falls with the Vayeni guide team all reporting to her.
Luke Brown said, “ Whilst Madré is still relatively new to the travel industry, she has taken to it like a duck to water and is developing quickly into an expert. She is incredibly diligent, flexible and personable. This makes her a perfect fit for Vayeni where the detailed preparation and operation of high-end safaris in Africa is what we do best.”