- The Singita Grumeti Fund Canine Unit Experience
- Coaching Session At Grand Hotel Djibloho - Guinea Equatorial
- Mountain gorillas no longer critically endangered
- Vayeni is growing its Team!
- Exciting Changes for 3Sixty Luxury Marketing
- Zara unveils it’s new Ngorongoro Safari lodge under the operators Tanzania Wildcamps chain of hotels
- Painted Wolf Den is open
- Isimba Dam, Uganda’s latest hydro electrical project on the River Nile, is complete and the flooding has begun
- A rare gift of music from internationally renowned Chinese violinist Zhang Zhang for the children at Esiteti Primary School
- Singita Kwitonda Lodge and Kataza House: Embodying the Spirit of Rwanda
Saruni Rhino now bookable as a standalone propertyBy Elizabeth Orizio, Saruni
Saruni invites bookings for a 2 nights’ minimum stay at Saruni Rhino alone. We are delighted to announce that Saruni Rhino, our intimate camp in Sera Community Conservancy, Northern Kenya and the base for on-foot black rhino tracking, can now be booked independently from our other Saruni properties. Until now, a stay had to be combined with a stay at our neighbouring lodge Saruni Samburu, in Kalama Conservancy.
The camp is comprised of:
- Three stone en-suite bandas (cottages), each with its own private sandy terrace and spectacular views. Two bandas are doubles; the other is a ‘Family Banda’. Total camp capacity 8 guests across 3 units.
- Communal dining area – ‘Swara House’;
- Beach-club feel; sandy terraces with sun loungers & umbrellas and infinity swimming pool;
- Waterhole in front of camp at which gather daily large herds of elephants, impala, baboons, kudu, vultures and much more;
Scheduled flights from Nairobi land daily at nearby Kalama airstrip (1.45hrs’ distance), but Sera Community Conservancy has two private airstrips (10 mins & 45 mins’ distance).
Rhino tracking happens very early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
To check availability, contact our Reservations team on email@example.com and +254 (0)735 950 903 | +254 (0)202 180 497.