- Final 9 students sponsored with your support
- Zambia & Uganda to sponsor Bradt's Big Cat Festival 2019
- More Safari Logistics flights available
- Be the first to stay at African Bush Camps new camps in Mana Pools!
- Fusion Restaurant at The Retreat
- A Fitness Room with Perhaps the Finest Work-Out View in Africa has Opened at
- Adventure on the river: the Kafue River Recce
- The Retreat by Heaven
- Royal Madikwe Joins Ethos' Portfolio
- The New Chikwenya Opens in Mana Pools
Vayeni and Samphire Travel Consulting to part ways in October 2018By Vayeni
Vayeni and Samphire Travel Consulting will part ways from the 15th of October 2018 following a great relationship over the last 6 years. Samphire Travel Consulting have been representing Vayeni, a leading Zimbabwean based independent Destination Management Company, in the United Kingdom (UK) market.
Luke Brown, co-owner of Vayeni, said “We have had a great relationship with Samphire Travel Consulting over the years and we thank Penny Hooper and, in addition, more recently Fern Montgomery for all the amazing efforts they have made on our behalf as our representatives in the United Kingdom. Through Penny and Fern we have made positive strides towards building some great relationships with outbound operators based in the UK. It has been a very enjoyable partnership and we will always remain close friends in the African safari industry going forwards.”
Appointment of a Vayeni Relations Officer
After the 15th of October 2018 Vayeni will be appointing an in-house Vayeni Relations Officer to engage the UK market directly. The Vayeni Relations Officer will be responsible for providing a dedicated service for all our UK partner requirements including:
- Rate allocations and contracting
- Training on the Vayeni website’s new Agent Area
- Provision of Vayeni details: company profile, presentations and insurances
- News updates from the region
- Media: video clips, pictures and social media updates
- Arranging familiarization tours of Zimbabwe, Botswana and Zambia.
Upcoming visits to the UK by the Vayeni Team:
WTM London: 5-7 November 2018
Luke will be attending World Travel Market in London from 5-7 November and exhibiting on the Zimbabwe stand AF 560.
UK Sales Calls: 4-8 December 2018
Suzanne and Luke will be in the UK for 4 days of sales calls from 4-8 December catching up with existing and prospective new partners.
Please contact either Luke or Suzanne directly if you would be interested to meet them over either of these periods.
For More Information please get in touch with the Vayeni team on firstname.lastname@example.org