- Mantis Leads Addo Road Clean Up
- Wami River Bush Retreat (Kisampa) Anti- Poaching Project
- JoyCo’ Goes Social With African Trilogy Properties
- Travel Africa magazine sponsors Safari Roadshow 2019
- Excitement as Elewana AfroChic Diani witness 138 baby turtles hatch and head for the sea
- Safari Media Show - another success
- New range of hats now available from The Safari Store
- Botswana: Belmond Safaris welcomes the London Philarmonic Orchestra in April 2019!
- Catch up with Kitich at MKTE
- Wayo Africa Appoint New Representation Agency As They Take Their Business To A Wider Audience Upgrading Their Camps And Experiences
Sneak Preview of Sanctuary Olonana's Brand New Geoffrey Kent SuiteBy *Marketing Team, Sanctuary Retreats
Introducing exceptional luxury to the Masai Mara
Following the successful relaunch of Sanctuary Olonana, we’re thrilled to announce we will be building a brand new Geoffrey Kent Suite at this exceptional luxury lodge.
Sanctuary Olonana, set in lush woodland on a dramatic riverbank in the Masai Mara, Kenya, combines an impressive showcase of modern design blended with distinct African finishes.
Expect superlative comfort and characterful interiors in the Geoffrey Kent Suite’s two private en-suite bedrooms, dining area, lounge and private decking area.
Bookings will open on 12 October 2018
The Geoffrey Kent Suite will welcome its first guests on 18 March 2019
Guests will enjoy...
- Two fully private en-suite bedrooms
- Private decking area and infinity pool overlooking the river
- Private vehicle and safari guide
- Private lounge and dining area
- Exquisite meals freshly-prepared by a private chef
- Bar with premium drinks
Further details and rates will be announced very soon...