- Flatdogs Camp Becomes Carbon Neutral
- Coastal Communication (2)
- Safarilink set to Launch New Route to Kisumu
- Get A Quote In 30 Seconds With Sega Tours
- Coastal Communication (1)
- Sketch for Survival wildlife art collection to be revealed on World Rhino Day
- Elewana Collection donates to the Diani Turtle Watch
- Fun For The Whole Family At Elephant’s Eye, Hwange With Our Family Experience Package
- A green Christmas with Robin Pope Safaris
- The Adventure Connection launches trade Fam Trip to Rwanda
A move to Hollard Cigna Health significantly strengthens the JWS Safari Health Plan.By Anastasia Oldenburg, J W Seagon and Co Insurance Brokers
JW Seagon has been serving the tourism sector in East Africa for several years now. Our winning combination of general insurance, motor insurance and health insurance ensures we provide cover for the entire company; it´s assets, it´s management and its employees.
This year we have strengthened our health solution by moving the JWS Safari Health Plan to Hollard Cigna Healthcare. This has created a winning partnership of financial and service expertise, experience and local knowledge.
As well as demonstrating a duty of care to your employees, JWS Safari Health Plan helps get employees back to work as quickly as possible. The plan has always combined generous cover with flexibility and choice, but with the move to Hollard Cigna Healthcare it now offers:
- cover options for all members of staff with affordable annual premiums.
- a secure online customer portal and mobile app to give you convenient access to all the essentials of the plan, anywhere, anytime;
- greater health and wellbeing benefits, such as access to an International Employee Assistance Programme, chronic condition management as well as a second opinion service, all of which help you, your family and your employees lead heathy, happy, well balanced lives.
And importantly, in an increasingly regulated world, JWS Safari Health Plan fully complies with the regulations of each country we operate in including Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Namibia, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
We have had fantastic feedback from our clients so far and Hein Prinsloo, Managing Director at Abercrombie & Kent Tanzania, gave Hollard Cigna Health a wonderful review; ´… we have had great service and claiming via the iPhone app worked extremely well…´
To find out more please go to: https://www.jwseagon.com/safarirange/
Alternatively you can call us on:
Kenya: +254 709 455 300, Tanzania: +255 688 750 720, Mauritius: +230 468 1091
or email firstname.lastname@example.org