- Auric Air is exhibiting at Karibu / Kilifair 2018
- Zambia Tourism Minister clarifies hippo culling
- Wilderness Safaris to Open New Camp in Rwanda’s Akagera National Park
- ResRequest at Kilifair
- Small World Marketing is delighted to welcome Santorini, Mozambique
- Robin Pope Safaris expands into Liwonde
- New process for bookings outside system range
- Wilderness Safaris Rebrands Rocktail
- Lemala Camps, Lodges and Villas releases a short video of Lemala Mpingo Ridge
- Introducing Jenman African Safaris’ Exclusive New Product Range: Jenman Select
Schedule Review - Removal of Fast Class Surcharge and Reinstatement of Nairobi Routes.By *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
Kindly find the link below to the revised Coastal Schedule from which the Fast Class Surcharge has been removed, as previously announced on 14th May 2018.
At the same time we are pleased to announce the full reinstatement of both Nairobi routes:
- via Musoma to/from Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta
- Via Kilimanjaro to/from Nairobi Wilson (in partnership with Safarilink)
It was announced previously this year that these routes would be discontinued starting from the 1st of November.
However, in reception of the overwhelming demand from our trade partners, and thanks to the recent fleet increase, we are now able to reinstate the routes to their full capacity, and even push them further.
Coastal's revised schedule can be found here
Please do not hesitate to contact us through your preferred communication channels.
Manager Network, Revenue Management, Distribution and E-Commerce