ATTA® For India Membership
Founded in 1993, the African Travel and Tourism Association (ATTA®) is the pan-Africa travel industry membership association, that has powered worldwide tourism to Africa for nearly thirty years. ATTA® is widely regarded as the trusted authority on tourism to Africa and its members receive unrivalled benefits via its digital and event platforms.
Explore more about our membership benefits for Indian buyers below:
- Gain preferred access to selected ATTA’s exhibitions, with early-bird registration, and priority access to selected event diaries.
- Invitations to ATTA® exclusive travel industry networking events. In 2023 free entry included events in London, Durban, Cape Town, Nairobi, Kigali, Addis Ababa, and Beijing.
- Up to the minute ATTA® daily news and content, keeping you informed each day on everything happening with the African tourism industry across the world, plus insight into members new products and services.
- Exclusive market access, digital and event networking opportunities with ATTA® members across Africa and your profile on www.ATTA.travel so new product suppliers can network and connect with you online.
- Free access to ATTA® training webinars hosted by Experience Africa Events.
- Forge new relationships with tourist boards, gain new key contacts across the industry, with news and access to industry events and fam trips.
Annual Membership ₹51,550 per annum
New member joining fee ₹31,255
*A 25% sole trade discount applies for both the annual membership and new member joining fee
To join ATTA® you need to:
- Be an active member in the African Travel & Tourism Industry
- Be endorsed by 2 of our current members - your proposers.
- The proposers must be a director or principal of the member company. If either declines to support the application, you will be given one further opportunity to find an alternative supporter. Failing that, membership will be rejected.
- Your business will need to
- Have been trading for at least a year
- Have a live website
- Belong to your country's recognised trade association
For joining, please contact Pranav Kapadia.
Mumbai-headquartered, Pranav is highly experienced in all aspects of international tourism marketing with strong proven business record focused on all aspects of sales & marketing for a cross-spectrum industry clientele base spread across 12 countries.
Email: [email protected]