The Adventure Connection launches trade Fam Trip to Rwanda
The dates and itinerary have now been finalised for a Fam trip for UK Tour Operators to visit Rwanda this November.
Up to eight tour places are available for operators so please apply as soon as possible in order to be considered for this incredible opportunity to journey through the great African Rift Valley.
Marketing and representation consultancy The Adventure Connection has partnered with specialist local supplier Kingfisher Journeys, RwandAir and RDB to create an impressive journey. Kingfisher MD Steve Venton's is passionate about the fact that 'Rwanda is more than gorillas' and this Fam trip very much emphasises this statement.
- Fly by helicopter over the Land of a Thousand Hills to see Africa's most spectacular scenery: the Virunga Volcanoes rising above the deep blue waters of Lake Kivu next to the largest tropical montane forest in East Africa.
- Go trekking in Nyungwe Forest National Park, home to 13 species of primates and walk with chimpanzees.
- Take part in real cultural experiences with local communities.
- Kayak on the spectacular blue water of Lake Kivu in the African Rift Valley.
- Mountain bike on wide tracks down to the shores of Lake Ruhondo.
- Canoe on a gentle river teeming with birds in the foothills of the Virunga Volcanoes.
- Meet a family of mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park.
- And optionally extend your trip to go on safari and climb the volcanoes!
Full details on here:
Apply very soon. Spaces are already filling fast.